Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gingerbread Man

Today I wanted to give it a try to stamping again. I now I'm terrible, but I have so many cute Christmas designs that I had to give it a go, and it didn't turned out too bad :)

This is what I did.. For the base I used Kleancolor Neon Yellow and topped it with China Glaze Angel Wings.





Then I used my Bundle Monster plate BM-222 with Kleancolor Dark Brown to stamp the little fellas.

Finally, I used Sharpies to add some color to the design and tah-dah! This is how it ended up looking :)

I have absolutely no control where the design end up on the nail, I need to work on that a bit, but they look opaque and complete so I'm pretty proud of them.


Do you like stamping? Some people think it's like cheating, but who made those rules, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...