Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Liquid Sky Lacquer Swatches - Beach Boardwalk, Glass Slippers and Leprechaun's Gold + Stamping

Today I'm going to show you swatches of some of my favorite Liquid Sky Lacquer polishes.

In the next couple of days I'll show you swatches of the thermals, but for now here are Beach Boardwalk, Glass Slippers and Leprechaun's Gold.




The first one I'm going to show you is Beach Boardwalk. This orange is so crazy bright your eyes will burn. It also have some blue and yellow hex glitter.
These swatches are 2 coats over white, which makes the neon pop a little more.



And I had to, of course, take a picture under black light. I just love pictures under black light.


It doesn't get brighter than this.

The next one is an oldie that I just recently managed to get, and it's holo goodness in the cutest pastel blue, here it is Glass Slippers.



I really really like this color. It was a huge challenge to capture the holo while staying in focus, but just look at the bottle. *drools*

Lastly, another oldie, this one is from St. Patrick's Day, but I got it later because the gold shimmer got my attention. The amazing suede finish was a very pleasant surprise. Here's Leprechaun's Gold


And if you add some flash, you can really appreciate the gold.



Lastly, I just wanted to try some stamping over it, so I used Nanacoco Colorholic and the Cheeky XL plate D



And that's it for now, the next challenge will be the thermals. But out of these ones, do you have any favorites? Let me know in the comments and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...