Thursday, November 15, 2012

Make Up Your Face Glitter Bomb + Some Striping Tape

Up until now I have only own one indie nail polish. Don't get me wrong, they look amazing! But to be honest, they're not the cheapest, and I can't help but think how many regular nail polishes I can get for what one indie costs.

But today I made an exception, I just really wanted to get some of those amazing glitter bombs that I'm seeing everywhere now. So when Make Up Your Face offered a mystery grab bag for a much more affordable prize, I just couldn't resist, it was a sign!

The downside of buying these is that you don't get to choose what you get, so I was just hoping for the best, and I have to confess I was not disappointed.

Here's what I got


From left to right: Ornaments, Wreaths, & Christmas Treats; Pastel Lover's Paradise; Snow Angel; Girls Rock Your Boys; Funfetti.

Today I only tried Girls Rock Your Boys, a full-covering purple and blue glitter that is just wow. So shinny and sparkly it's hard not to look at, and how cool is that it came with a matching cabochon ring?



The thing about glitter like this is, well, it's a pain in the butt to remove, and I wasn't ready to start fighting with it, so the next day I decided to recycle the look by using some striping tape to create this design with Kleancolor Black. Easy Peasy!




More swatches to come!
Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...